To track your use of any IntelliCare app in MentorHub, you can follow the steps in the video below.
Keep in mind that currently, only mentee usage of apps is tracked and displayed for mentors.
To recap, here are the steps:
- Download the IntelliCare Hub app (Android, iOS).
- Tap into “My Account” in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
- Tap “Set Organization”. If you don’t see it right away, try scrolling down on the menu.
- In the “Institution” field, you’ll be able to choose MentorHub. You can then choose a “coach” of “MentorHub Central”.
- Finally, enter your phone #. That’s it–your use of IntelliCare apps is now trackable in MentorHub.
Conider starting with just one IntelliCare app and then try out the others as well! You can link to the app store page to try out each app from within the Hub.