- You can start working with MentorHub NU by downloading it from the app store on your phone or mobile browser for iOS and Android. Your program manager will add you as a Student Success Guide (SSG) making it clear what email and phone number they associated with your profile.
- Once you log in you will see this prompt indicating that Mentor Hub NU is not used for immediate emergency assistance. Please call the following number for any emergency situations
- After logging in, you will be greeted with the Dashboard. The Dashboard offers a number of options and areas of information to take in at a glance.
- Once you successfully log into the app, you will be able to view the dashboard. Your dashboard will show you a graph of the message statistics between you and your learners, a list of all your learners, and the tip used apps.
- This screen helps give you a nice overview of what is happening and your learners progress through the app.
- This is an overview of the total number of messages you’ve sent to all of your learners over the course of the previous week. You can also see how many messages your learners have sent to you, too.
- Below the Message Statistics, you’ll find a list of your Learners. To see the full list, tap View All. This section provides the number of days since your learners were last active on MentorHub NU or our partner apps.
Top Used Apps
- If you continue scrolling down, you will see which of MentorHub NU’s partner apps your learners are using most often, and what percentage have the app installed.
- If you have a single learner and they have installed their apps, this should read as 100%. Some programs will not choose to use certain apps. This will show up as 0% next to the app itself. You can quickly navigate back to the dashboard at any time by just tapping .